Table of Contents
Below are the necessary tools and resources to build, grow and scale a business and streamline the marketing process. This listing includes suggested business tools blog with courses and books.
Suggested Online Business Tools – resources to help build and market your small business.
These are the tools we use currently use for theHUBline as well as our other sites, while there are several companies offering similar services, we recommend the ones we have first hand knowledge of and find them to be the ones with the lowest learning curve which, as you may know, this is hugely important for entrepreneurs and for marketing online in general including via social channels.
– Domain and Hosting – GoDaddy
– Website Templates – WordPress.org
(please note you do not have to go to WordPress.org you can install WordPress templates form your hosting platform -we recommend using GoDaddy).
– Autoresponder – Mailchimp
– Logo, banners, social posts creator – Canva
– Webinar Registrations, Sales Pages, Lead Magnets – LeadPages
– Video Hosting – Wistia
– Sales Videos (animation) – VideoMakerFX
– Social Media Automation – MeetEdgar
Need help pulling it altogether so you have your website, systems and email campaigns ready to go? Check out our courses that will help you build, grow and scale your business online!